BEST VIEWING PRACTICES
Using the information below, test your system to ensure that you are not experiencing any technical issues. A computer with an internet connection is all you need.
- Access the virtual platform link on Google Chrome (preferred) or Firefox.
- Use a hardwired internet connection, if possible.
- Disconnect from VPN or DWS/DB network. This will greatly improve your connection.
- Close all other applications.
- Ensure PC volume is turned on—speakers or headphones.
- If you experience issues before or during the event, please refresh your browser.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact email@example.com.
Click Here for the Attendee System Test
Click Here to view Supported Browsers