It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2nd Annual Perspectives in Breast Cancer Care: A Forum Designed to Address Clinical Challenges with the Goal to Improve Patient Outcomes. We are excited to host this year’s conference in Chicago, Illinois. There will also be a virtual option for those who are unable to join us in person. Over four days (October 26-29, 2022), this innovative CME/CE experience will take you on a unique learning journey. Expert oncologists and clinicians will present the latest education in breast cancer and discuss practical application of emerging advances into clinical care. The comprehensive agenda includes the most relevant topics that impact breast cancer practice today. At a glance, these are:
- Session I: Breast Cancer Risk Assessment and Screening
- Session II: PET Imaging and Beyond
- Session III: Early Disease Considerations in
HR-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session IV: Metastatic Disease Considerations in
HR-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session V: Special Topics in HR-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session VI: Early Disease Considerations in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session VII: Metastatic Disease Considerations in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session VIII: Special Topics in HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Session IX: Early Disease Considerations in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Session X: Metastatic Disease Considerations in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Nationally renowned faculty experts will engage you and your fellow learners, and audience interaction will be enhanced by polling and ample time for questions. You will have many opportunities to share best practices and find solutions to your most difficult clinical challenges as well as abundant opportunities to interact with your colleagues beyond the educational sessions.
Should you be unable to attend, enduring content and downloadable components will be available on Medscape Oncology at www.medscape.org/conferences/pbcc - a webpage dedicated specifically to this conference. The educational content will be CME/CE-certified for an additional year.
Once again, Welcome! I hope you will enjoy this one-of-a-kind conference, benefit from the learning opportunities, and gather many clinical pearls to bring home to your practice!
Joyce Ann O’Shaughnessy, MD
Select a date to view more details.
Select a session below to view more details.
Wednesday, October 26
Thursday, October 27
Friday, October 28
Saturday, October 29
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MEDCHALLENGE!
This event features MedChallenge, a new feature from Medscape that allows you to go head-to-head against your peers in a series of medical questions. Earn points, deepen your knowledge, and fight for the top spot on the leaderboard!