BEST VIEWING PRACTICES
Using the information below, test your system to ensure that you are not experiencing any technical issues. A computer with an internet connection is all you need.
- Access the virtual platform link on Google Chrome (preferred) or Firefox.
- Use a hardwired internet connection, if possible.
- Disconnect from VPN or DWS/DB network. This will greatly improve your connection.
- Close all other applications.
- Ensure PC volume is turned on—speakers or headphones.
- If you experience issues before or during the event, please refresh your browser.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for the Attendee System Test
Click Here to view Supported Browsers
Review Education Group partners with Salus University for those ODs who are licensed in states that require university credit.