CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: April 29, 2022
Abstrace notifications will be sent by May 6, 2022
Encore posters are welcome!
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research on acne & rosacea, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, pediatric dermatology, and other medical dermatology topics.
All accepted abstracts will be included on our Women’s & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar Virtual Platform as well as being displayed at the Women’s & Pediatric Dermatology Seminar, June 3-4, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach, CA.
At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered for oral presentation and/or poster display. All submissions accepted for oral presentation must also create a poster for display.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in using your email address and password.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
*You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
- Please remember to include any relevant disclosures
- Encore abstracts are accepted
Fee: No fee for abstracts not sponsored by industry; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.