CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission will open on December 27, 2021
Submission Close Date: March 1, 2022
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in Acute Leukemia. A select number of abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation during the conference. All accepted abstracts will be printed in the on-site meeting booklet.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
Fee: No fee for non-industry-sponsored abstracts; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.