CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract submission is now open.
Submission Close Date: MAY 6, 2022
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in T-Cell Lymphoma including Epidemiology and Classification, Molecular Biology and Pathogenesis, Subtypes, Treatment Options, CTCL, Novel Therapies on the PTCL Horizon, and Industry Innovations. A select number of abstracts will be chosen as oral presentations during the conference. Posters will be displayed at the in-person meeting as well as on the virtual platform.
At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered for oral presentation and/or poster display. All submissions accepted for oral presentation must also create a poster for display.
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in using your email address and password.
Fee: No fee for non-industry-sponsored abstracts; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.