Abstract submission is now open.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday, January 2, 2024
NOTIFICATION DATE: Friday, January 5, 2024
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for posters of their latest research on the following topics:
- Acne, Rosacea and Pigmentation
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cutaneous Malignancies
- Other Medical Dermatology Topics (Vitiligo, Alopecia Areata, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, etc.)
All accepted abstracts will be displayed at the Hawaii Dermatology Seminar, February 19-22, 2024 to be held at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa Village, Big Island, Hawaii.
All accepted abstracts will be included as an Abstract Compendium supplement to be distributed with the print version of Cutis, a peer reviewed and INDEXED in Medicus/MEDLINE journal.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in (link sign-in to the main sign-in page of the abstract page and then delete this parentheses) using your email address and password.
Fee: No fee for non-industry-sponsored abstracts; $595 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered poster display
Encore posters are welcome!
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- BOLD the name of the Presenting Author and Include the Presenting Authors contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Discolures and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
Please note that abstracts will not be accepted if the presenting author’s name is not bolded, presenting author’s email is not included and all faculty disclosures are not listed.
If you have any questions, please contact Tristan Nelsen at email@example.com.