Abstract submission is now open.
SUBMISISON DEADLINE: April 28, 2023
NOTIFICATION DATE: May 5, 2023
Encore posters are welcome!
We invite all registered meeting attendees to submit abstracts for poster presentation on their latest research in psychiatry including Mood Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Neuropsychiatry, Psychotic Disorders, Mental Health, New Advances and Other Medical Psychiatry topics. A list of abstracts will be selected as oral presentation and/or poster display in-person during the conference.
At least one (1) author must be registered for the in-person meeting to have their abstracts considered for oral presentation and/or poster display. All submissions accepted for oral presentation must also create a poster for display.
All accepted abstracts will be included as an Abstract Compendium supplement to be distributed with the print version of Current Psychiatry, a peer reviewed journal and indexed in Annals of Clinical Psychiatry.
In addition, approved abstracts will also be submitted and indexed through our partner brand Read by QxMD. The platform drives awareness, dissemination and engagement with this content via the Read by QxMD platform, as an educational tactic to drive CQI. ‘Read’ works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones & tablets and any web-enabled device (including desktops), and uses channels such as mobile, email and push notification to connect with our global community of healthcare providers and researchers.
Download the App:
If you are returning to complete or check the status of your submission, please sign-in using your email address and password.
Fee: No fee for non-industry-sponsored abstracts; $495 per abstract for industry-sponsored abstracts.
Abstract Formatting and Content Guidelines
You must be registered for the meeting to have your abstract considered for a presentation.
- Language: English
- Authors: full last name, first name, affiliations, degrees and contact information
- BOLD the name of the Presenting Author and include the Presenting Author’s contact information
- Font: Arial
- Maximum of 3000 characters, including spaces (not including the title, authors, or affiliations)
- Maximum of 2 relevant tables or figures submitted as attachments (not embedded in the file): must be 600 dpi .jpg
- References must be included as parenthetical in-text citations - first author, et al, journal and year - (Cruz D, et al. Blood 2012)
- Full contact information of corresponding author (Please ensure that your email address is accurate, as all correspondence will be sent via email)
- Abstract text should preferably be in a "structured abstract" form with sections marked Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abstracts containing non-generic drug names or personal patient information, or reporting studies with unidentified chemical compounds, drugs, or materials, will not be accepted.
Please note that abstracts will not be accepted if the presenting author’s name is not bolded, presenting author’s email is not included and all faculty disclosures are not listed.
If you have any questions, please contact Tara Stewart at email@example.com.